Raspberry Pi 4 Model B – 4GB
Out of stock
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B – 4GB
Below descriptions are from the manufacturer’s website.
Check out our step-by-step guide:
How to set up your Raspberry Pi 4 for the first time
You will need
- A 15W USB-C power supply ?C we recommend the official Raspberry Pi USB-C Power Supply
- A microSD card loaded with NOOBS, the software that installs the operating system (buy a pre-loaded SD card along with your Raspberry Pi, or download NOOBS to load a card yourself)
- A keyboard and mouse
- Cables to connect to one or two displays via Raspberry Pi 4’s micro HDMI ports
Take it further
- Learn how to configure, update, and navigate your Raspberry Pi once it’s set up
- Discover a whole range of projects for your Raspberry Pi
- Read more detailed documentation on configuring your Raspberry Pi
- Find out about accessing your Raspberry Pi remotely
- Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- 1GB (discontinued), 2GB, 4GB or 8GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM (depending on model)
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 USB 3.0 ports; 2 USB 2.0 ports.
- Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header (fully backwards compatible with previous boards)
- 2 ?? micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pol”stereo audio and composite video port
- H.265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A*)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A*)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Operating temperature: 0 ?C 50 degrees C ambient
* A good quality 2.5A power supply can be used if downstream USB peripherals consume less than 500mA in total.
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B product brief
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B schematic diagrams
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B mechanical drawing
- Documentation including hardware and configuration
Software & OS
Beginners should start with the NOOBS (New Out Of Box Software) operating system installation manager, which gives the user a choice of operating system from the standard distributions.
SD cards with NOOBS pre-installed should be available from any of our global distributors and resellers. Alternatively, you can download NOOBS.
Raspbian is the recommended operating system for normal use on a Raspberry Pi.
Find help with installing Raspbian on your Pi in our online Getting started guide.
You can browse basic examples to help you get started with some of the software available in Raspbian, find more detail about the Raspbian operating system, or read information on fundamental Linux usage and commands for navigating the Raspberry Pi and man
WizZon is an online shop selling intellectual and skill products. We sell magic cubes, Rubik’s cube, professional speed cubes, speedcubes, Hanayama cast puzzles, jigsaw puzzles, puzzles, board games, yoyos, magic props, intellectual and skill toys, musical, sports stuff and many others. Our collection will grow. We are currently based in Brunei.
WizZon is a place where the wiz hangout, it is the gym for your brain muscles. In here, you will find training materials for your brain work out.
Our products are IN STOCK in Brunei. The easiest way to buy from us is to place your order online here. However, if you prefer physical shops, some of our products are selling in Cube 61, 62/63, 121/122 in SCG Pavilion, Gadong Mall, BRUNEI.
There are no reviews yet.
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in